Building Long Travel What's The Best Long-zoom (10X&up) Digital Camera For A Semi-pro Wannabe? Need Good Pics In Lo Light & Action

|

What's the best long-zoom (10X&up) digital camera for a semi-pro wannabe? Need good pics in lo light & action - building long travel

I have an Olympus C-755 and, as now, with the exception of those difficulties in good pictures even in low light conditions without a tripod may have to take them with me wherever I travel. So I want to update it. SLR looks good, but have not yet been built a long zoom. I do not want to carry a separate lens. I like cameras that regular AA batteries. I saw a Sony Alpha and loved, with the exception of the zoom is not big enough, but I like the focus on him, good for good pictures in low light conditions, even from afar. All the knowledgeable people have any advice? Thank you (Does anyone know about the Canon S2 IS and S3 IS? For low light good?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment