Is It Safe To Watch Dvd In Car During Pregnancy Stuck In The House All Day With Two Kids, What To Do?

|

Stuck in the house all day with two kids, what to do? - is it safe to watch dvd in car during pregnancy

OK, I live in Puerto Rico, my husband and I have only one car, so naturally it should work. I'm @ home all day, unless it leads us all to dinner (usually once a small, because the traffic is so bad here). I'm not complaining about all this, I know this is our situation today. There really is everywhere on foot along the day: 1 2 It is too dangerous. It's too hot all the time about life in a development called whats (only a handful of houses, not near anything) and a small park, about 5-10 minutes walk from the house, but the last time I have children There was a dog that is fierce, I quickly returned to my house. Moreover, even though we live in a gated community "safe" when you walked people to see theCluster leads us to believe that this is really not so safe after all. Anyway, you can now see how I can every day. My children have a child 3 years old and a young girl who was 10 months, is. I'm looking for some fun, creative and economical ideas to occupy them during the day. My son is bored with toys very quickly and is always things around the house, our TV, DVD, surround-sound system, kitchenware, window .... even had his pants in the oven and began to put the fire! I know it may seem as if I did not see him so close, but in reality only takes a few seconds to possible damage. So, if you have an idea how to keep kids happy to have on the inside, please let me know! :)

2 comments:

cupajoe said...

I am tempted at home too much and too little to do at least once or twice a week, it's fun and can be polluted ... (I bake banana bread with the help of two children under 2 years), modeling clay or play dough, with BP creamy peanut butter and add sugar until pwd is a crowd and then play with him and eat!, Finger painting, building tents, blankets and kitchen table or set all the pillows in a heap on the floor can be found running room and jump over them. (I can not see my son, almost 3 adapting the Pants on Fire is;)

~Miss Mariposa~ said...

wow. Bright child, so you can turn oven.lol well when my daughter was in a bad mood and the song seems to me that I have fun playing their music. generally a little happier than you can dance. begins to sing and dance to show her what makes it fun to do. so I sat him in his Walker and playpin start or run errands such as cleaning, cooking, laundry ... ect. she thinks that what makes this a joke. laughs and jumps around. help.i so that force can have a child, but if the stove, which really in the room like a dress, or cooking as holding a cup or hold an ingredient to help equities, can it feel special cuz Help . well that's what me and my husband Good luck.

Post a Comment